- Notices are first sent by email to members of HLT. To become a member visit the Membership/Volunteers page
- Press releases are sent to media outlets on an as needed basis.
- Watch for announcements in The News Sun, Highlands Today, Cohan Radio stations and Highlands Sun.
- Auditions are also listed on the calendar of events
The cast may be announced at the final audition, or the director or a member of the production team will notify you with casting results.
1. Rehearsals are typically 4-6 nights a week, from 8-20 weeks before the show starts. The schedule depends on the show’s requirements, and the director. Usually, musicals have a longer rehearsal period.
2. Most productions rehearse Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Set construction is on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. You do not have to be directly involved with the production to help with set construction.
3. Check with the show Director or Production Assistant for a schedule specific to your production. You will generally not be called to a rehearsal unless needed, so depending on your role, you may not be required to be there every night until full tech rehearsals begin.