For over 42 years, our volunteers have produced award winning theatre in the Florida heartland. During the day volunteers help with almost all aspects of theatre management. Like many non-profit organiza!ons, we have a small staff with a great deal of responsibility. We’re always looking for people who have a willingness to help. There are a lot of things that need to get done, but our volunteers have fun and share in the unique experience of bringing live theatrical entertainment to the community.
Membership is another way our volunteers give to support HLT and its mission. Membership dues help us offset costs associated with maintaining a top notch theatre, including, but not limited to, insurance, supplies, building maintenance and repairs. We offer a range of benefits to our members in exchange for their contribution Memberships.
PERKS FOR HLT MEMBERS
- Discount on drinks in Anthony’s Lounge (restrictions apply)
- No rental fee for use of Anthony’s Lounge for member events (birthday parties, showers, etc.)
- 20% discount on rental of HLT facilities
- Invitation to an annual Members Only party
- Current members are eligible to run for office and vote in HLT elections
- Spotlight Member designation, reported in the HLT Newsletter, including posting of the member’s picture on the Playhouse wall
- Membership list
- Membership pin given at time of joining/renewal
Not ready to commit? Volunteers always welcome! Complete form and send to HLTSebring@gmail.com